Packrafting enables us to venture further, so that's why we made bike bags. The fully waterproof Durango Bike Bag system efficiently stores your entire raft — paddle and all — in an easy to access, quick-connect manner that makes accessing your secret put-in spots easier than ever.
Bike Bag FAQs
What Do The Best Bikepacking Bags Offer?
- Size & Capacity: You’re getting a bicycle bag because you need space to store essentials used on-the-go. So ensuring there’s enough space is essential.
- Durability: Whether choosing a bikepacking frame bag or bike feed bag, you want to ensure that any bike bag you purchase is durable enough to withstand the tough conditions associated with packrafting and bikepacking.
- Weather Resistance: A good bike bag can easily handle any weather conditions.
- Attachment Methods: How a bike bag attaches to your bike matters. That’s why bags like our Durango Seat Post Bag utilize a secure Fidlock TWIST base.
- Comfort & Fit: Bike bags should enhance, not detract from your bikepacking experience.
Which Kokopelli Bike Bags Will Hold My Packraft?
The Kokopelli Durango Bike Bag System consists of several individual bags, from the Durango Seat Post Bag (a type of bike saddle bag), to the Handlebar Bag & Harness.
Each bag has its own purpose. The Handlebar Bag & Harness is specifically designed to accommodate a rolled and cinched packraft as well as a paddle.
Are Kokopelli Bike Bags Waterproof?
Yes. Kokopelli Durango bags are fully waterproof.
What Warranty Coverage Do Kokopelli Bike Bags Offer?
Whether shopping for a Kokopelli bikepacking handlebar bag or a bikepacking seat bag, you’ll be glad to know that unless otherwise noted, all Kokopelli bike bags come standard with Kokopelli’s standard limited warranty. They also offer the peace-of-mind that comes standard with a 30-day money-back guarantee.